Gender abolition in reality

Read the rules
nofemalebrain

Gender abolition in reality

Post by nofemalebrain » 11 Feb 2019 21:41

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I've been searching for gender abolitionist forums for months, I'm incredibly glad to finally find one.
I appreciate your efforts in fighting trans ideologies, which are obviously linked to harmful gender roles.
But trans people aren't only ones to fight against. Evolutionary psychologists, many biologists, liberals, conservatives, fourth wave feminists, beta females are just equally bad, if not worse.
What do you think we can do to abolish gender roles? I'm talking about our plans, not utopia. How much time will be needed? Or what methods should we use?

P.S. why is there a female-only category on this forum? Is this because administrators see men more aggressive or something, or is there other reason behind it?

Lesbian

Re: Gender abolition in reality

Post by Lesbian » 12 Feb 2019 03:10

Hi Nofemalebrain,

Just speaking for myself, I like the XX-only and Lesbian-only and Parents areas of this board because I believe some conversations are deeper when shared with others who share some of the same life experiences as me.

A parent asking for advice or insights here will (justifyibly) absorb the words of another parent differently than he will the theoretical thoughts of a non-parent, no matter how well meaning and helpful.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 12 Feb 2019 05:02

There are XX forums here because women need these spaces free from men. Transgenderism affects women the most and we need to talk about that. We don't want men in dresses to join, talk over us and hijack the conversation.
Men are wrlcome on our XY boards.

nofemalebrain

Post by nofemalebrain » 12 Feb 2019 05:12

And why doesn't anyone discuss scientific topics? Why isn't anyone criticizing evolutionary psychologists and other charlatans? Is your gender abolitionism same as mine? (I want to make men and women behaviorally and mentally 100% identical.) You're just discussing lesbian topics which has barely any relation to this goal. After reading posts on this forum, I started to doubt if our goals are same.

nofemalebrain

Post by nofemalebrain » 12 Feb 2019 05:13

And shouldn't your main reason to dislike trans folk be that they say male and female brains are inherently different?

Irina

Post by Irina » 12 Feb 2019 15:21

Yes, trans ideologists are not the only threat to the well-being of women, but currently their movement is the biggest menace. Trans people are the poster child of the male-centric genderdized ideology.
The trans religion collides with feminism on a philosophical level, but mostly we are conserned with practical implications - how transgenderism spreads, how lesbians and women in general are forced to give up their boundaries. It's not just about the brain.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 12 Feb 2019 15:57

I would say that lesbians are smashing gender just by existing. We don't perform stereotypical sexroles.
And because lesbians suffer the most from transgenderism, we are glad to gather and talk. Because almost all lesbian spaces are compromised by transwomen.

Start topics about science, please do.
This forum is made for it.

Irina

Post by Irina » 12 Feb 2019 16:04

nofemalebrain wrote:
12 Feb 2019 05:13
And shouldn't your main reason to dislike trans folk be that they say male and female brains are inherently different?
I think it's not the best approach to focus on one aspect of transgenderism over another. It's not a hierarchy. There are so many aspects to this problem and sometimes one individual feminist is concerned with thing A more than thing B, even though the validity of thing B is not questioned.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 12 Feb 2019 16:07

I ditto that, Irina.
There's so much to it.

Irina

Post by Irina » 12 Feb 2019 16:17

Peach wrote:
12 Feb 2019 15:57
I would say that lesbians are smashing gender just by existing. We don't perform stereotypical sexroles.
The saddest thing is when lesbians try their best to conform. Some of them are in relationships with women, at the same time they keep apologizing for not liking dick or theorizing that their "label" is not permanent and the whole "sexuality is fluid" narrative. Now I kind of think lesbians are not helping by just existing unless they are honest and unapologetic. Many lesbians are content with staying in a subordinate position of potential dating material for men / men in dresses who wait for them to come to their senses and transgress into queer heterosexuality.
That was quite a rant :icon_e_sad:

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 12 Feb 2019 16:40

The pressure to comform to a stereotype is huge. :icon_e_sad:

nofemalebrain

Post by nofemalebrain » 12 Feb 2019 17:33

Gender abolitionism is more of a scientific ideology rather than philosophical one. Scientifically speaking, 'gender is a social construct' does not mean the following things:
1. That sex is a social construct.
2. That sexual orientation is a social construct.

It means that we are all born as either males or females, we have different sets of chromosomes, different genitalia and secondary sexual characteristics, but any difference between male and female mental or behavioral traits and interests is a result of social constructs, and feminine traits is inherently inferior to masculine.
This does not mean that sexual orientation is not biological. Most of us are heterosexuals, and admitting that is not discriminative. But the fact that majority of people are heterosexual does not mean that LGB people are inferior to us, because nearly 20% of individs of most species is LGB, this is kinda much, which means existence of LGB people is evolutionary and needed, unlike trans people. Sex dysphoria is a psychiatric disorder, it's just body dysmorphia and it is not caused by 'mismatching your body with your personality.'' There's nothing like male or female personality and that's where trans people become dangerous to spreading scientific truth and abolishing concepts of femininity and masculinity.
In my honest opinion, complaining about women's physical safety is a liberal thing. It's all conspiracy theories. Liberal feminists complain about rape, sexual harassment, femicide and other easily noticeable things, (no doubt that these issues should be solved and these kind of crimes against women is terrible) they do this because they don't want gender abolitionists' voices to be heard. They spread this issues to get people's attention to easily solvable legal issues, they are afraid of revolution which will abolish any physical difference between the sexes. Liberal feminists (i.e. People who complain about rape, femicide, etc.) are our biggest enemies. It's their fault that 99% of people has never heard that gender is a social construct and gender differences should be abolished.

Rebelling against gender norms is not about having non-heterosexual orientation. It's about rebelling against pseudoscientific lies about female-typical and male-typical behavior. And though I appreciate lesbian women's effort in gender abolitionism, I should note that there is a well-spread stereotype: ''lesbian women's brain is more masculine than heterosexual women's one and vice versa.'' The fact that there are more lesbian abolitionists than heterosexual ones (probably), just conforms to this stereotype.

Please, women and men of all sexual orientation, unite against gendered differences, we've waited for 70 years and resistance is only getting stronger. While we are discussing easily solvable crimes against women, evolutionary psychologists, liberals, conservatives and other enemies are getting stronger and more and more people start to believe that gender differences are natural and biological and there's nothing bad about it. Gender is detrimental and it should be abolished as soon as possible.

Irina

Post by Irina » 12 Feb 2019 19:48

Unfortunately, rape and discrimination are realities women live in, not an ideological point. If you imply that speaking out against those things somehow derails the cause of the "true" ideology, it sounds twisted. Radical feminism is not just about abolishing gender, even though it relies heavily on the data. Radical feminism and gender abolitionism work together, but they are not the same thing and their goals differ.
It also is a flawed argument to be like "liberal feminists say that thing, so we, radicals, shouldn't". Radicalism is not there just to be antagonistic to liberalism in evry little thing. Radical feminism is all about protecting women as well as getting rid of oppressive constructs like gender. Ensuring women's physical safety and intellectual freedom here and now are not lesser goals than obtaining scientific data on biological sex.

Lesbian problems are also a part of feminism. If you are only interested in the scientific side of gender abolitionist radical feminism, you don't have to read the "Lesbian" section, it's more about applied feminism and activism.

In short: radical feminists speak out against sex stereotypes and the gender ideology. But it's not the only goal of radical feminism. And also not a superior goal.

nofemalebrain

Post by nofemalebrain » 12 Feb 2019 21:01

I don't consider myself a radical feminist. Also my gender abolitionism can't coexist with radical feminism. I skip these issues, but also couldn't find any thread on scientific side of gender abolitionism, which is not just superior, but only goal of my goals.

nofemalebrain

Post by nofemalebrain » 12 Feb 2019 21:03

Also gay men are far more discriminated than gay women. If someone should be complaining, that's gay men.