Peach
Site Admin

Re: This forum will end on May 1st

Post by Peach » 02 Apr 2019 14:54

Me too, I hate to see it go. :icon_e_sad:

unaksi

Post by unaksi » 02 Apr 2019 22:06

I’m really sad to read this but totally get it.

After a long time of not coming here, today I wanted to say hi. A few months ago I decided to spend less time online, I felt my eyes needed a rest from screens and I had to be more present in real life. Also if I’m not an example for my teenage daughter, who is going to be?
I’m thankful the forum existed, might sound selfish (it IS selfish, I know) but it has been a very important place for me personally and I wanted to thank especially the women who participate in the lesbian forum. I opened myself there and got such wonderful support and advice that I felt strong enough to come out and live my life as I wanted. They helped me so much that I’ve been thinking of them with every little step I took towards my liberation. Now I’ve met a wonderful woman, I’m in love and we are having a very happy time together. I feel so happy and grateful and wanted to share it with you despite my online self ban :)
Thank you Peach for creating it, I’m sorry to see it go too.

Jay_Nayre

Post by Jay_Nayre » 03 Apr 2019 14:52

Oh no. I am a newbie, admittedly, but have been reading through and was hoping to get more involved.

I am on Twitter as @msjaynayre, with no followers as yet. Hope Peach doesn't mind if I plug my very first article for Patreon on there - the subject of lady dick!

I hope to see people elsewhere.

Best wishes to Peach for trying.

Jay x

nuxi

Post by nuxi » 05 Apr 2019 14:44

It's sad to see the forum go!☹️

curiousme

Post by curiousme » 08 Apr 2019 01:50

Peachy,
So sorry this forum is shutting down, but we all understand the challenges you face. I hope you will continue your excellent work. Your video skills are brilliant, & you as a media personality are extremely endearing & convincing. Talk about telegenic!
I will continue to provide my measly monthly support through Patreon (or whatever service it is) & will avidly await all your new work on YouTube & any other platform.
Best wishes & lots of love to you, brave beautiful, smart & funny woman!
Brava & xxx,
Curiousme (brybeats & Roxytocin on YT)

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 09 Apr 2019 14:13

curiousme wrote:
08 Apr 2019 01:50
Peachy,
So sorry this forum is shutting down, but we all understand the challenges you face. I hope you will continue your excellent work. Your video skills are brilliant, & you as a media personality are extremely endearing & convincing. Talk about telegenic!
I will continue to provide my measly monthly support through Patreon (or whatever service it is) & will avidly await all your new work on YouTube & any other platform.
Best wishes & lots of love to you, brave beautiful, smart & funny woman!
Brava & xxx,
Curiousme (brybeats & Roxytocin on YT)
Thank you! :heart:

r00t

Post by r00t » 13 Apr 2019 17:02

Is this your final decision or is there still time to change your mind?

I know the spambots have been a huge problem, kept reporting those. Would assigning more mods help with the time it takes to delete threads/posts made by them?

About the lack of activity... I'm guilty, but then again, I rarely post anything online, more of a lurker. But it's really sad to see a forum like this go because it is one of the few places where we can share our thoughts without being policed and censored. This forum shutting down feels like they've won.

What do you think about using Mastodon? Here's the website if you want to check it out https://joinmastodon.org/

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 16 Apr 2019 18:23

Thanks, I just checked that link out.
I see a lot of adult and kink content on Mastodon. I don't think it's my cup of tea.