I got a 7 day Twitter ban because of Jonathan Yaniv

Share and discuss
VestalVirgin

Re: I got a 7 day Twitter ban because of Jonathan Yaniv

Post by VestalVirgin » 05 Dec 2018 18:36

hearthmoon wrote:
24 Nov 2018 01:13
I'm surprised a woman hasn't already given this guy a ballwax to remember.
I suppose women don't want to touch his balls.

If I owned a business that offers waxing, I'd employ a man to do some office jobs and to, if the need ever arises, to put on a long-hair wig and a dress and wax the balls of any male who comes there demanding to have his balls waxed by a woman.

I don't think it would even be necessary for him to know anything about waxing intimate areas, as such customers would probably back out of the deal once they notice that there's no actual woman going to touch them.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 06 Dec 2018 04:49

VestalVirgin wrote:
05 Dec 2018 18:36
hearthmoon wrote:
24 Nov 2018 01:13
I'm surprised a woman hasn't already given this guy a ballwax to remember.
I suppose women don't want to touch his balls.

If I owned a business that offers waxing, I'd employ a man to do some office jobs and to, if the need ever arises, to put on a long-hair wig and a dress and wax the balls of any male who comes there demanding to have his balls waxed by a woman.

I don't think it would even be necessary for him to know anything about waxing intimate areas, as such customers would probably back out of the deal once they notice that there's no actual woman going to touch them.
That's brilliant! :icon_lol:

Marieke

Post by Marieke » 08 Dec 2018 20:05

I got permanently banned 3 days ago for these tweets:

"I'm appalled by all the men in this thread who want to be women but at the same time hate us. Women and girls are human females. Lesbians are female homosexuals. Dysphoria, being effeminate or being autogynephillic does not turn a man into a woman."

And

"Religious dogma. Women and girls are human females. Lesbians are female homosexuals. Autogynephelia didn't turn you into a woman."

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 09 Dec 2018 08:34

Marieke wrote:
08 Dec 2018 20:05
I got permanently banned 3 days ago for these tweets:

"I'm appalled by all the men in this thread who want to be women but at the same time hate us. Women and girls are human females. Lesbians are female homosexuals. Dysphoria, being effeminate or being autogynephillic does not turn a man into a woman."

And

"Religious dogma. Women and girls are human females. Lesbians are female homosexuals. Autogynephelia didn't turn you into a woman."
I'm so sorry, Marieke.
We know we're doomed when people dictate our speech.

Beatrixkiddvideo

Post by Beatrixkiddvideo » 10 Dec 2018 15:55

Peach, I’m ashamed that this creep is from my country, along with Stephonknee. But the good news is that his creepy, litigious behaviour has garnered international attention and caused a public outcry.

Derrick Jensen posted an interview with Graham Linehan yesterday where they discuss Yaniv, Meghan Murphy’s Twitter ban, and many other aspects of the transgender nonsense. If anyone is interested, here’s the link: https://youtu.be/xTXDLT3p1pM

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 10 Dec 2018 19:41

Derrick Jensen and Graham Lineham are great allies. We need more men like them.

Good to hear that Yaniv helps people reach peak trans. He and Stephonknee are rediculous. Can't believe anybody takes them serious.

Irina

Post by Irina » 12 Dec 2018 19:14

The left is vile. We have nowhere to go at this point.