Speakers for Schools

For moms and dads
Theodore de Mayerne

Speakers for Schools

Post by Theodore de Mayerne » 11 Oct 2018 14:55

does anyone have suggestions of speakers who would be good to give a school talk? I was thinking of someone who could approach things from a gender critical perspective.

Thank you

Peach
Site Admin

Re: Speakers for Schools

Post by Peach » 12 Oct 2018 03:35

Where in the world are you?

Theodore de Mayerne

Post by Theodore de Mayerne » 12 Oct 2018 13:01

We're in London.

Mrsbuckisangry

Post by Mrsbuckisangry » 13 Oct 2018 07:38

Have you tried sending the transgender trend school pack in as a starting point ? https://www.transgendertrend.com/schools-resources/ I’ve sent my daughters school this more than once.

Theodore de Mayerne

Post by Theodore de Mayerne » 15 Oct 2018 20:11

thank you for the suggestion. I’ve read the guide, and have written at length to the school. I was really hoping to find lesbians and people who fight misogyny who could visit schools and provide messages and awareness to serve as a counterweight to the diet of trans that children are served at school nowadays. I also wish there were more lesbian role models for children so that girls could be more confident about themselves without feeling a need to identify as trans.

JoyfulWoman

Post by JoyfulWoman » 26 Oct 2018 08:27

Theodore that is an excellent suggestion. Have you approached Dr. Nicola Williams and her organization? I’m sorry I’ve donated to them all but I get the names muddled! Is it FairPlay for a Women? You could suggest this to her, putting a together team that would be a counterweight to the trans activists going into schools and we could crowdfund it. It is unbelievably shocking that they have had free reign to go in and uncritically promote a completely unscientific agenda.

Luckily they would not be allowed into my kids school and also neither would their ideas be taught or promoted, although critical thinking would be.