Tell us what you think

Read the rules
Peach
Site Admin

Re: Tell us what you think

Post by Peach » 01 Oct 2018 04:58

catscatsandmorecats wrote:
30 Sep 2018 22:31
Thanks! :) It doesn’t show green but it does have a locked padlock symbol now.
:thumbsup:

curiousme

Post by curiousme » 01 Oct 2018 19:12

Peach,

Thanks for starting Gender Hammer & taking on the difficult, time-consuming task of administering it (thanks to all the other admins as well).
I've long been a fan of your YT channel, & now I'm a monthly supporter/Patreon of your work too. Hope every little bit helps.

Re technical issues: I've experienced no problems accessing the forum & my browser (Safari) says the connection is secure.

One thing to consider: whether forum members might want to be given the option of saying what country we're from as part of our forum IDs/user names. Not to promote nationalism but to show how far & wide the forum reaches. (I'm from the USA, BTW.)

I will post again re specifics when I've read more of the forum & have something valuable to say.

Again, thanks for your excellent, insightful work exposing transmania on YT & now here at Gender Hammer. It's much needed.

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 02 Oct 2018 03:20

curiousme wrote:
01 Oct 2018 19:12
Peach,

Thanks for starting Gender Hammer & taking on the difficult, time-consuming task of administering it (thanks to all the other admins as well).
I've long been a fan of your YT channel, & now I'm a monthly supporter/Patreon of your work too. Hope every little bit helps.

Re technical issues: I've experienced no problems accessing the forum & my browser (Safari) says the connection is secure.

One thing to consider: whether forum members might want to be given the option of saying what country we're from as part of our forum IDs/user names. Not to promote nationalism but to show how far & wide the forum reaches. (I'm from the USA, BTW.)

I will post again re specifics when I've read more of the forum & have something valuable to say.

Again, thanks for your excellent, insightful work exposing transmania on YT & now here at Gender Hammer. It's much needed.
Thanks, Curiousme!
For your comment and for being a patron. Much appreciated. You and the other patrons made this website possible.

I will ask the tech admins if it's possible for us to fill in a more detailed profile. But it would only be visible when you click on a username. So far I understood that basis phpBB doesn't provide this opinion. But I'll ask. :icon_e_smile:

Raging Lesbian

Post by Raging Lesbian » 28 Oct 2018 01:02

I like this board better than all the other "social media" farms. It feels more authentic. No pressure to constantly react to everything and rack up points or social credits. A flowing conversation where we can provide well thought out points and useful information. Everything is nicely organized. It also reminds me of the good old days before all those "social media" platforms which kinda ruined the Internet.

The pages also load faster because there is no bloated junk spyware code like on the corporate social media platforms. And I do see the HTTPS.

And of course, an all womon team of admins and mods :icon_e_biggrin:

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach » 28 Oct 2018 03:17

Raging Lesbian wrote:
28 Oct 2018 01:02
I like this board better than all the other "social media" farms. It feels more authentic. No pressure to constantly react to everything and rack up points or social credits. A flowing conversation where we can provide well thought out points and useful information. Everything is nicely organized. It also reminds me of the good old days before all those "social media" platforms which kinda ruined the Internet.

The pages also load faster because there is no bloated junk spyware code like on the corporate social media platforms. And I do see the HTTPS.

And of course, an all womon team of admins and mods :icon_e_biggrin:
Thanks! :icon_e_smile:

foxysocks

Post by foxysocks » 28 Oct 2018 07:58

I despise the nasty attitudes and trolling on social media. I was so happy to find out about this forum. Thanks so much for creating this space!
"I don't have time for your convenient ignorance." - Dana Scully