Would you rather

Relax and talk
Lesbian

Re: Would you rather

Post by Lesbian » 01 Feb 2019 01:40

Timothyfag wrote:
31 Jan 2019 19:02
Would you rather your LO hates you or that you dont even cross their mind?

I think Id rather mine hate me. The thought of someone who has such a big presence in my life at the moment not thinking of me at all is just ... depressing.
That I don’t cross their mind. When I was a child, I spent many hours a day not thinking about anyone. Reading books, or climbing trees, or riding my bicycle.

To keep your office job, would you rather pretend to be a different sexual orientation than you are, or pretend to have/or not have a spouse?

Irina

Post by Irina » 01 Feb 2019 16:20

Pretend to be someone of a different sexual orientation. It's the easiest option. You don't have to actively do anything to pretend bcs everyone automatically assumes you are heterosexual. With a fictitious spouse lies would be difficult to uphold. And if I were legally married to my girlfriend, hiding her would be technically the same as hiding my orientation :icon_lol:
Would you rather have a well paying job that you absolutely hate or have a job of your dream that would pay the bare minimum.

Lesbian

Post by Lesbian » 03 Feb 2019 06:12

A job of my dream that would pay the bare minimum.

Would you rather own a two bedroom apartment/condo (in building with strangers who own the other units) that is perfectly repaired and beautifully decorated, or
a run down three story 5 bedroom house with a backyard and full basement that needs many major repairs that will take years to fix...and is horribly decorated as well?

Irina

Post by Irina » 04 Feb 2019 16:54

That's a tough one, I just hate redecorating. But I hate living close to strangers more, so I'd pick a run down house.

Would you rather live in Siberia (or somewhere extremely cold) or in a desert.